Adisha

I'm an unbashed fan of Dexter, the showtime series. The idea of justice for those scum bags tickles me no end. Specially the fact, that Dexter : a person with every reason to be as twister as the " monstors " he hunts tries at Every step in life to do the right thing is very fascinating. The fact that the plot keeps you riveted to you seat every second doesn't hurt either.

Maybe I just expected too much of the book. Though, it's the first time I've been let down by a book whereas have Always found books to be much, much better than the movie or series they inspire.

I found the pace and plot lacking and the conversations between dexter and his 'dark passenger' pretty uninteresting.

But to each his own. Someone whose not a big fan of the series might find all the above quite interesting.
0 Responses