Adisha


Okay ! I did not get the relation of the title with the story but it hardly matters. My first Lee Child read and wow !!

Every review on the front and back flap hold true with this one. After ages, a new read held me in it's grip and it was absolutely hard to put it down. Jack Reacher, the protagonist has you in awe of him a few pages into the book. The story is actually like a train gathering speed and taking you along for the ride.

It has you thinking about the soldiers and what all they end up doing in the name of duty. It has one aghast at the horrors of torture falling upon unsuspecting souls. It has you amazed with the detail with which each action/ situation is described. It has you wondering about small sacrificies for the greater good !!

All in all, cant' wait to get my hands on earlier Lee Child offerings :D
1 Response
  1. Maria Says:

    To read a book is to visit a different world, I agree!