Adisha

Since I read " Breath of a Scandal ", I've become a fan of Sandra Brown. She always guarantees me a decent read no matter what the story. These days, as I plow through books, I often find myself dissappointed or just plain bored after the first few pages. Or I end up having a headache with some of the abstract writing I see around.

That never happens with Brown. Even if the story is not very imaginative, the read not disappointing.

As is with Crush. It's about Dr. Rennie Newton, a strong female adept at her job whose stuck between a rock and a hard place, so to speak :) Then, there's Wick the detective whose pretty much a lose cannon. And these two are pitted against Lozada, a man possessed with the thought of having Rennie all to himself.

Each character has it's own flavor and inner trials to face coming out a renewed person. You find yourself questioning your own values as each one questions theirs. Read this one when you have nothing better to do, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
0 Responses